2. 博士期间从事柔性功能薄膜、TFTs、OLED、Micro-LED、 QLED、Solar cells、电子皮肤、柔性薄膜加热器、电致变色器及柔性医疗贴片；
Post-doc positions open in Physics Department of Shantou University
The Physics Department in Shantou University is now looking applicants for postdoctoral positions. Prospective candidates should have received (or expect to receive soon) his or her Ph.D. in Physics, Material Physics, Chemistry, Electric Engineering or other related fields and should have a track recorded research background in flexible functional thin films and devices such as flexible TFT, OLED, e-skin and flexible thin film heaters
1. Applicants, under the age of 35, should have obtained (or expect to obtain soon) a Ph.D. in Physics, Material Physics, Chemistry, Electric Engineering or other related fields
2. Applicants with a research background in flexible TFTs、OLED、E-skin、Micro-LED、QLED and solar cells are highly preferred.
3. Applicants who have published papers on high impact factor SCI journals as the first author are highly preferred.
4. Applicants should have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
5. Applicants should be highly proactive and committed to their research work and should be able to undertake a full-time job.
Salary and benefits:
Annual salary: ~250,000-300,000 RMB. The salary will be evaluated in accordance with the applicant’s research duty.
Successful candidates with outstanding work performance will be preferentially considered for a faculty position in the Physics Department of Shantou University.
For new postdoc fellows:
(1) Those who are elected for the “Guangdong Special Support Project” to fund scientific and technological innovation top young talents will be provided with a grant of RMB 500,000 per year as living allowance.
(2) Those who are elected for “Pearl-river Talent Funding Project” for Introducing Overseas Young Talents, A total of RMB 600,000 funding will be granted to each qualified post-doctoral fellow by the Guangdong Finance Department, in two years; The Guangdong Finance Department will allocate a housing allowance of RMB 400,000 to each who will sign a working agreement or labor contract with Shantou University after completing their research with the funding of this project.
(3) Those who are elected by the “Sailing Project Postdoc Program” will be provided with a grant of RMB 200,000 per year as living allowance
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should send an CV with a list of publications, and a cover letter outlining his or her research interests to Prof. Xu by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Physics Department, College of Science, Shantou University, 243 University Road, Shantou City, Guangdong Province, China