Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
Job Post –Finance Director
Position Title: Finance Director
Department: Finance Department
Reporting to: Pro-Vice Chancellor and Director General
Start Date: February, 2018
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: FIN-2017036
The incumbent will direct and manage the overall operation of the finance department. Oversee all financial aspects and drive the university’s financial strategy and planning. S/he will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the university as well as possible risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Establish and improve the finance management system, manage daily operation of finance department, plan annual budget and fund operation under the leadership of the Pro-Vice Chancellor and Director General.
· Draw up work plans of the department and implement.
· Enforce national financial laws, regulations and policies. Draft and improve institution financial regulations and supervise its implementation of every department.
· Assist the Pro-Vice Chancellor and Director General to ensure the security and effective use of funds.
· Plan annual financial budget and supervise its implementation.
· Analyze school finance situation and prepare financial statements periodically. Report to the leaders about financial revenue and expenditure.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Master degree or above, preferably with overseas education experience
· Required experience: Preferably 5 years or above relevant experience in higher education institutes
Required Job Competencies
· Advanced language ability in Chinese and English, able to work in an English-speaking environment
· Good management and planning skills, good negotiation skills
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province.
GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.