Position Title: Director of Chancellor Office
Department: Chancellor Office
Reporting to: Chancellor
Date: May, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: CO-2017020
The Chancellor Office is a comprehensive management department, the main responsibility is to implement the school development strategy, coordinate the daily management, supervise and carry forward the important work under the leadership of Chancellor. The incumbent is fully responsible for the management of the Chancellor Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be fully responsible for managing the Chancellor Office, and assist the management of the party affairs.
· Convey the Chancellor's instructions and report the implementation status to the Chancellor.
· To supervise and carry forward the implementation of important work.
· Responsible for the daily official documents management, the drafting of important papers for the chancellor and review of the school's important administrative documents.
· Assist the Chancellor in external affairs, including liaison and guest reception, correspondence, etc.
· Assist the Chancellor in organizing and arranging conference agendas and significant administrative conferences.
· Collect, compile and print news feeds, chronicle of events, and yearbooks.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Master degree or above
· Required experience: preferably 5-10 years of relevant experience in higher educational institutions
Required Job Competencies
· Communication and interpersonal skills (English & Chinese): high
· Skills in official document writing: high
· Planning and organizing skills: high
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.