Position Title: Chancellor Office Assistant
Department: Chancellor Office
Reporting to: Chancellor Office Director
Date: May, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: CO-2017019
The incumbent shall assist the Chancellor Office Director in daily management, including drafting official documents, distributing and circulating documents from higher authorities, welcoming visiting guests, etc. He/she shall act as the liaison between the Chancellor Office and other school departments, as well as between GTIIT and government or relevant parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in the party administration work and help draft official documents for GTIIT Party Committee, such as work plans and reports.
· Responsible for the daily document registration management and the follow-up of the document handling and circulation.
· Collect and distribute letters, newspaper, periodicals, and other mails for the Chancellor Office.
· Assist the Director of Chancellor Office in organizing and arranging conferences and other events.
· Assist the Director of Chancellor Office in external affairs, including liaison and guest reception.
· Act as the liaison between the Chancellor Office and other departments and serve as a facilitator.
· Responsible for the office translation work and complete tasks assigned by superiors.
· Complete other tasks assigned by the Director of Chancellor Office.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: bachelor degree or above
· Required experience: preferably relevant administration experience in higher educational institutions
Required Job Competencies
· Communication and interpersonal skills (English & Chinese): high
· Skills in official document writing: high
· Planning and organizing skills: high
· Microsoft Office skills: high
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.