Position Title: Undergraduate Studies Coordinator
Department: Office of Undergraduate Studies
Report to: Director, Office of Undergraduate Studies
Date: May, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: US-2017014
Reporting to the Manager of the Registration and Academic Service Center to provide academic services to students and faculties.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide services for student registrations.
· Keep student academic records.
· Check students graduate and degree materials in compliance with both the Chinese and the Technion regulations.
· Prepare and maintain the academic calendar.
· Assign teachers to classes, assign exercise and laboratory class tutors.
· Schedule classes and classrooms, scheduling examinations.
· Complete other tasks assigned by the superiors.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Bachelor degree and above.
· Required experience: Experiences with Chinese university teaching affairs managements preferred.
Required Job Competencies
· Communication skills (English & Chinese): Fluent Chinese and English oral and writing communication.
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to email@example.com in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Ms. Chen