Position Title: Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies for the Director
Department: Office of Undergraduate Studies
Report to: Director, Office of Undergraduate Studies
Date: May, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: US-2017013
Coordinate all issues in the Office of Undergraduate Studies. Fluent with all daily operation affairs and proceed daily documents for the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate on behalf of the Director with the Center of Registration and Academic Services, the General Education Center and the Center of Promotion of Leaning and Teaching.
· Help the Director to draw up the guiding document of school teaching and prepare annual and semester teaching & work plans.
· Observe and report to the Director every link in the teaching process to ensure the smooth running of teaching.
· Draft the budget related to teaching and allocation plan, and supervise the expenditure of funds.
· On behalf of the Director to check and oversee the process of issuing manage student diplomas and graduation certificates.
· Carry out administrative processes for social sciences, general education and PE course teachers.
· Complete other tasks assigned by the superiors.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Bachelor degree and above.
· Required experience: Minimum 3 years oversees study experience
Required Job Competencies
· Communication skills (English & Chinese): Fluent Chinese and English oral and writing communication.
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Ms. Chen