Position Title: General Education Instructor
Department: Office of Undergraduate Studies
Report to: Director, Office of Undergraduate Studies
Date: May, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 2
Post Number: US-2017015
As an instructor to develop and teach general education courses.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Based on learning and practicing existing general education courses of another institute, modify and develop new general education courses on constitutions, laws, citizen ethics and national issues.
· Teach full-timely general education courses according the GTIIT's regulations.
· Provide necessary academic and administrative services to the institution as instructed by the Manager of the General Education Center.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Master degree and above in philosophy, Chinese literature, law, humanity, scientific history, or alike.
· Required experience: Fluent English communication skills preferred
Required Job Competencies
· Communication skills (English & Chinese): Fluent Chinese oral and writing communication skills.
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Ms. Chen