Position Title: Coordinator of Graduate Studies Research & Innovation
Department: Office of Graduate Studies and Research
Date: April, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: GSRI-2017010
The incumbent will assist the Director of GSRI Office in the overall management of the Office of Graduate and Research and Innovation. S/he will mainly be responsible for data mining, guiding and helping personal grants applications. Also, the incumbent shall facilitate the liaison between GTIIT GSRI and the Technion Graduate School
Duties and Responsibilities
· Data mining for finance/funding support;
· Translate and organize regulations;
· Guide and help personal grants applications;
· Facilitate the liaison between GTIIT GSRI and the Technion Graduate School;
· Coordinate and adopt the Technion graduate school regulations to GTIIT graduate studies.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Preferably master degree or above
· Required experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in web data mining; minimum 8 years' experience in research; minimum 5 years' in application to research funding authorities at national and international level
Required Job Competencies
· Fluency in English at all levels: high
· Web data mining skills: high
· Knowledge of graduate studies administration: high
· Communication and collaboration: high
· Planning and organizing skills: high
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to email@example.com (contact person: Ms. Chen) in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.