Position Title: Assistant of Student Affairs
Department: Student Affairs Office
Date: April, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: SA-2017008
The incumbent will mainly assist the Director of Student Affairs with the overall management of the Student Affairs Office. S/he shall help with organizing and carrying out ideological and political education for university students, also maintaining and improving student management system. S/he shall have a strong sense of responsibility and enthusiasm for student service.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in drawing up and implementing work plans of student affairs;
· Assist in organizing and carrying out ideological and political education for GTIIT students;
· Help with establishing and improving the student management system;
· Assist in establishing and managing student incentive mechanism;
· Help organize mental health education for GTIIT students.
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Bachelor degree or above. Candidates with overseas degree will be considered first.
· Required experience: preferably one year or more in similar capacity
Required Job Competencies
· Language proficiency (English & Chinese): high
· Communication & Interpersonal skills: high
· Problem solving skills: high
· Collaboration / teamwork: high
· Innovation and flexibility: medium
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to email@example.com (contact person: Ms. Chen) in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.