Position Title: Director of Student Affairs
Department: Student Affairs Office
Date: April, 2017
Type of Position: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: SA-2017007
The incumbent will mainly be responsible for the overall management of the Student Affairs Office. S/he shall draw up annual plan of student affairs and implement accordingly. Furthermore, the incumbent will be responsible for setting up student management system and relevant regulations. S/he shall have a strong sense of responsibility and enthusiastic for student service.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Draw up annual plan of student affairs and implement accordingly;
· Responsible for drawing up and implementing work plans regarding ideological and political education of university students;
· Establish and improve student management system;
· Set up and manage student incentive mechanism;
· Establish and manage student incentive mechanism
Required Job Specifications
· Required qualification: Master degree or above. Candidates with overseas degree will be considered first.
· Required experience: Candidates with 3 years or above relevant experience in higher education institutions will be considered first
· Political Status: Member of Communist Party of China
Required Job Competencies
· Language proficiency (English & Chinese): high
· Communication & Interpersonal skills: high
· Planning and organizing skills: high
· Multi-task ability: high
· Problem solving skills: high
The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is a Sino-foreign cooperative educational institution established by Shantou University (STU) and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) with independent legal person status. The university is located in the city of Shantou, Guangdong Province. GTIIT aims to introduce world-class engineering education resources to promote innovative reform of education in China, encourage high-tech industries of Israel to move into Shantou and Guangdong, bring more innovative and competitive research to Guangdong and China.
Please send your English and Chinese CVs to email@example.com (contact person: Ms. Chen) in the format of name + position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.