The preparation office of GTIIT -Guangdong Technion Israel Institute of Technology, is conducting a search for a direct hire of Information Technologies (IT) Manager Job for the new established academic institute for Science & Engineering- GTIIT.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience as an IT Manager in academic institutes or JV with a minimum of two years of management experience. Special advantage will be given to candidates with experience in establishment process of Data Center for Science & Engineering Faculties & research center. English as a native speaker (speaking, writing and reading skills) is mandatory.
Information Technology Manager Job Responsibilities:
1. Defining the Information Technology strategy for supporting the need of GTIIT in the establishment phase as well as for five years ahead.
2. Planning, designing and building the Data Center to support all information and data management that are part of GTIIT current and future needs and working procedures.
3. Identify technology trends, relevant to teaching and learning, academic research and campus management that may support or impede the success of the building, managing and operating those fields.
4. Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms, including web application frameworks for establishing the Network & Data Center (NDC).
5. Build up an IT team to support and collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support the organizational needs.
6. Direct development and execution of the information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the institute data and servers.
7. Manage the operation and maintenance of the NDC.
This open position of IT Manager Job is located in Shantou, Guangdong province, China.
Applicants are invited to submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.