Guangdong Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is looking for a full-time supervising civil engineer for the campus construction at Shantou, China.
1) Honest, devoted and collaborative;
2) With Bachelor or Master Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering or Architectural Design; Working experience or studies abroad is preferable;
3) Good skills in construction technology and construction site quality control.
5) Proficient in oral and written English in addition to Chinese, with the ability to report to English-speaking managers;
6) A minimum of 5 years working experience in construction supervision is preferable.
1) Construction site supervision for indoor and outdoor of the GTIIT campus construction project;
2) Review the construction drawings; Track and supervise the construction process.
3) Verify the materials for construction and decoration; Confirm it with written specifications;
4) Responsible for quality evaluation and project inspection; submit bi-weekly project progress report in English;
An attractive salary package and fully furnished accommodation will be offered.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following materials to email@example.com before March 31, 2016:
1) Resume (ENGLISH only);
2) Scanned ID card or passport;
3) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, qualification certificates, if any.
All applicants’ personal data will be used ONLY for recruitment issues.
For further enquiries, please contact Mr. Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark SUPERVISING ENGINEE in the subject of your email.